Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image read error and background image

domain name: fashioneasta.com

I have a lot of images on most of my pages, and sometimes, the image goes away and it says image not found with an exclamation point in the top left corner. The image files are all on my desktop so I was wondering what the problem was. Although, when I click preview, the pictures show up, so I don't know what to do.

Thanks

Re: image read error and background image

Well, not sure what is happening. I just brought up your website and all your images appeared with no X's or exclamation point. So as far as your site on the web, it is fine.

Now, in your bluevoda webbuilder, once you put an image on your page, you need to leave it where it was. If for some reason you decide to reorganize your files and move your images around on your computer, then you have to redo your page, so it knows where the images are. I learned that the hard way. After I built my site, I decided I wanted all my images in one file, so I moved them all and the next time I brought up bv webbuilder, well none of my images were there. Took me a while to figure that one out. I hope this is your problem so you can resolve that. I would put all of your images in a folder and not on your desktop.
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

I was on the page didn't see pictures or other pages, may be you are still working on it.

You may have to reduce those images in to KBs before linking them to your site also it's good for fast downloading.
      jahnSELE

Comment

Your index page has two images, plus the ones you have used to fill in the circles. They all appear ok.

Sometimes a slow connection causes the browser to timeout, resulting in having some images (the ones that didn't make it in time to download) to appear as red X's
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X