Editing my website from another computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing my website from another computer

My laptop crashed, and that is where I downloaded and built my website. Now I am using our home computer and need to access my business website and edit it ASAP. How do I do this??
    gingerlydressed.com
    Client ID: 15728

Re: Editing my website from another computer

Originally posted by gingerlydressed View Post
    My laptop crashed, and that is where I downloaded and built my website. Now I am using our home computer and need to access my business website and edit it ASAP. How do I do this??
    gingerlydressed.com
    Client ID: 15728
    Sorry to hear about your laptop and I am assuming you do not have your .bvp files for your website anywhere else.

So you can ...

Import your pages via the .html method

Open up your blue voda web builder, choose to Open a New Blank Page, once it opens select Go to File - (yes, you are opening another page) and choose, New page - then choose from existing html ...

Immediately tick remote, then type in the url of the page you wish to import ...

which would be

for your next page you would do the same, except add the name of page to this with the .html extension

You will have to make a few adjustments, you will see where, but you can do this ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X