Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add animation from photoshop BV

HELLO,
    I need some help with adding an animation from photoshop to BV.I have the animation made and I saved is a jpg ,I have tried to add the animation inserting windows media player and all that works fine but I can not see the animation in there and in prewiew either.supposed to see the animation on the page before is published?
    new me!!
    olga
    aboutbudapest.co.uk

Re: add animation from photoshop BV

If I understand this correctly your amination should be saved as a .gif file. A .jpeg will flatten the file into a single image.
    What program did you make the animation with?
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

many thanks I will have go with that option!
      olga

Comment

Oh nearly forgott, the animation was made in photshop-imageready

Comment

Yes, you must save it as a .gif to work as an animation.
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

And, if it is an animated gif, you don't use a media player, you simply place the gif in your page.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I saved in gif the animation and I can see the image itself,should I see the animation working when I prewiew in browser?
              thanks for help
              olga

Comment

Yes, the image should be animated when seen in preview. If you don't there are two chances:
                1. The image is NOT an animated one
                2. Your browser is NOT enabled for viewin animetd images. You can change this in your browsers settings.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                  Yes, the image should be animated when seen in preview. If you don't there are two chances:
                  1. The image is NOT an animated one
                  2. Your browser is NOT enabled for viewin animetd images. You can change this in your browsers settings.
                  All browsers are enabled to display animated GIF files without the need for any add-ins, plug-ins, or changes to settings.....(IE, Fox, AOL, Slim, etc.). There is no need to even try to change settings beyond default in any instance.

An animated GIF file is like a flip book: it is a series of images stacked panel-by-panel to simulate action. If you have changed the size of the image from the originally formatted size, you simply changed the first panel only and not the rest, thereby disabling the "action" of the entire file --- you will only see the first panel thereafter.

Remember to not change the animated GIF images in photo editors, the pix resizer, or by manipulating the image toggles (as seen in the BV workpage) if you wish to preserve the animated character.
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

It works fine now! with your help I did get around this.
                    thanks again!!!!!
                    olga

Comment

Working...
                    X