drop boxes do line line when viewed on a mac, ok when viewed on pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: drop boxes do line line when viewed on a mac, ok when viewed on pc

And, if you use the php method to include the menu bar (have a look at Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP ) you will only need to update one page in the future and all your pages will be automatically updated.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      It is NOT a MAC problem, it is your problem, and it is also visile in IE, FF and Safari in windows PCs.
      You have (i believe) created sepaate menus instead of a using a single menu. You have one for News, one for About us, and one for Lighting. Instead, the rest of the items in your navigation are text links.

replace the entire menubar with a unique one. Where you need subitems, (news, about, lighting) add them, where you don't need them (rest of the navigation bar) simply dont add any.

When my son built the site we added the drop down navigation menus at a later point.

What is the best BV navigation drop down menu to use that is robot friendly? I believe BV offers a couple drop boxes for us to chose from.

Thank You Paul

Comment

Drop down menus are NOT robot friendly because they are javascript.
        However, they are quite functional. To make the site SE friendly and in the same time functional, use the dropdowns, but also include a sitemap and a text or image link from the index page to the sitemap
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
          Drop down menus are NOT robot friendly because they are javascript.
          However, they are quite functional. To make the site SE friendly and in the same time functional, use the dropdowns, but also include a sitemap and a text or image link from the index page to the sitemap

I will try to do the php menu page with html code. Wish me luck. I am not very good at this tuff. If I have any problems I will send a message to this thread for all to view so I can remedy this problem.

Thank You very much.

Comment

If is regarding php or has nothing to do with your current topic, then it will be best to start a new thread. Good luck.
            Bless you
            Tom

Comment

Working...
            X