• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quietstorms2g
    Private First Class

• Aug 2007

Publishing Pages and don't see them

Hello my domain is www.eastcoastwestcoastgear.com don't know if account ID is my name? Lets try eastcoas, I hope thats it. My problem is that I've published several pages for the site. My index(home) page works fine,but I don't see any of the other pages when I hit a menu button? I put the full url in http://www.eastcoastwestgear.com/hats_page_1.html in the config area,and still don't see any pages? What am I doing wrong, please advise. Thank You
  • Tom vR
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Re: Publishing Pages and don't see them

You are naming your pages incorrectly. All must be small letters WITHOUT spaces. You can use the underscore (_) or dash (-) to seperate words in the name. Now, rename your pages and fix the links in your menu bar. Save and re-publish.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

• Quietstorms2g
      Private First Class

• Aug 2007

Thank You sooooo much that did it, I'll have to pay closer attention to the tutorials. Thanks again
      PS Brother Tom love your page how did you get that swirly thing thats going on?

Comment

• Tom vR
        Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Glad you came right and thanks for the return compliment. You are referring to my mouse cursor thing, right? Well, get yourself one here:http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex13/index.html
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

• Quietstorms2g
          Private First Class

• Aug 2007

Hey Brother Tom Thanks again.

Comment

• drweb
            Corporal

• Jun 2006

your web asking me to download new pluins to see it properly.
            also blue voda saves its images in images folder in bluevoda in documents.don't delete pictures here, otherwise it can't publish these pics.hope you will understand it

Comment

Working...
            X