• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Julie S.
    First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

=( Text Challenges

Hello -

What might cause my site's text to overlap on some people's computer screens, but not on others?

I have 3 computers that I view my site on, and the text on my site appears perfectly fine on all 3. However, occasionally, I get word from people that text appears to be overlapping on their computer screens.

I want to be sure my site looks professional on ALL computer screens.

Any ideas? My pages are set at 800 wide x 700 long and are centered in the browser. I was unable to have 800 x 600 sized pages, as they are too short.

Thanks!
    Julie S.
    www.hanalynn.com
    www.hanalynn.com
  • racefan20
    Major General

• Jul 2005

Originally posted by Julie S.
    Hello -

What might cause my site's text to overlap on some people's computer screens, but not on others?

I have 3 computers that I view my site on, and the text on my site appears perfectly fine on all 3. However, occasionally, I get word from people that text appears to be overlapping on their computer screens.

I want to be sure my site looks professional on ALL computer screens.

Any ideas? My pages are set at 800 wide x 700 long and are centered in the browser. I was unable to have 800 x 600 sized pages, as they are too short.

Thanks!
    Julie S.
    www.hanalynn.com

The people who are having difficulty are either using 600x800 screen resolution, or they have large fonts enabled on their machines. Either of these things could potentially cause text to overlap.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
    X