• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sjj
    Private

• Aug 2007

Download templates

I have tried downloading a series of templates. When I try to unzip them, WinZip says that the file is corrupt. Earlier in the day the same thing happened when I tried to unzip the latest version of BlueVoda Website Builder. I did a work-around on that one, but I can't seem to get the templates downloaded successfully. Any suggestions?
    Sharon
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Download templates

Originally posted by sjj View Post
    I have tried downloading a series of templates. When I try to unzip them, WinZip says that the file is corrupt. Earlier in the day the same thing happened when I tried to unzip the latest version of BlueVoda Website Builder. I did a work-around on that one, but I can't seem to get the templates downloaded successfully. Any suggestions?

This is usually due to your internet connection, so try at a different time of the day ... failing that if you are still unsuccessful, if you wanted to post the files that you are looking for in particular, someone here could offer to download them and unzip them and insert them as images here for you to grab ... if you like ... or even email them to you

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X