Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview in BlueVoda

Help
    Cannot get preview. All I get is a window with HTML code of the page I'm previewing.
    Need help

Re: Preview in BlueVoda

Hello albumin

Have you opened a Hosting account with Vodahost yet??
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hi Albumin40,
      What do you click there to preview?
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Originally posted by philipc9635 View Post
        Hello albumin

Sorry for the intrusion,do you have to have an account with vodahost to be able to publish your pages ?
        I mean,i have already hosted my stuff elsewhere till the end of February.

Comment

Vodahost is a hosting company and you pay them for this service. VH gives a free BlueVoda to its customers as a free gift. BV only works with VH servers. You cannot publish on any servers other than Vodahost servers. That means you must have an account with VH before you can publish. You also need a domain first.
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom vR View Post
            Vodahost is a hosting company and you pay them for this service. VH gives a free BlueVoda to its customers as a free gift. BV only works with VH servers. You cannot publish on any servers other than Vodahost servers. That means you must have an account with VH before you can publish. You also need a domain first.
            Thank you Tom for the explanation.

If i may ask another question now,i already have a domain and other sites,can i move everything (domain name,emails,the lot to vodahost ?

Comment

Yes you can Dimitri. All the help is here: http://www.vodahost.com/

You can also contact Customer support to help you in this regard.
              Depending on your domain extension, you can transfer your domain to VH or you can point to their servers.
              Bless you
              Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom vR View Post
                Yes you can Dimitri. All the help is here: http://www.vodahost.com/

You can also contact Customer support to help you in this regard.
                Depending on your domain extension, you can transfer your domain to VH or you can point to their servers.
                Cheers for that Tom,its my first day here and don`t have a clue where to start.
                Enough of taking over someone else`s thread tough,sorry for that.

Comment

No problem Dimitri. You can start reading and viewing here at this link: http://www.vodahost.com/help.htm
                  Bless you
                  Tom

Comment

Hi and thanks for the reply. To answer your question, I click the Preview button on the BV toolbar

Comment

Originally posted by philipc9635 View Post
                      Hello albumin

Hi Phil, thanks for the reply. To answer your question, yes I have a hosting account. I have not published the site yet as I am still working on it. I am completely new to building websites.
                      To preview my work, I thought that all I had to do was click the "Preview" button in the BV toolbar. Am I wrong?

Kind Regards

Comment

Hi Albumin40,

You are correct by clicking the Preview button, but click on the down arrow on the button and you will see that you can add more browsers such as Firefox (must be installed first of course).

What is your default browser at the moment? If you have IE, you might be prompted that pop ups are blocked. This is a security measure and you just have to allow the popups.

Also note that you can only preview the page you are busy with. You cannot (in preview mode) navigate to other pages on your pc as the links are linking to pages on the internet for when they are published.

With the above in mind, are you able to preview by now?
                        Bless you
                        Tom

Comment

Ah, this sounds like the answer. I use Firefox as my browser. Im sure if I follow your instructions things will work.

Very many thanks and kind regards

Colin

Comment

Working...
                          X