Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meta tags

Hi,
    I'm having a problem accessing my site from google. I used the keyword digger and have quite a few good keywords. I'm not sure what the problem because the pages are named properly.
    My site is www.innovativept.ca if you would like to check up on it. And typing innovativept on google does not bring up anything.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Chris

Re: meta tags

Originally posted by cmunce0109@rogers.com View Post
    Hi,
    I'm having a problem accessing my site from google. I used the keyword digger and have quite a few good keywords. I'm not sure what the problem because the pages are named properly.
    My site is www.innovativept.ca if you would like to check up on it. And typing innovativept on google does not bring up anything.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Best way to get your site noticed and ranked on Google or whoever is to optimize it correctly. There are lots of people here who can help you learn about that, but one of our resident gurus is Beth, and she has a free ebook with excellent advice.
    Here is a link to it:
    SEO - The Basics
    Couple of other observations:
    1. page titles all seem to be 'homepage' - go to page properties and title them appropriately.
    2. suggestion would be to give viewer an option to turn off the music - everybody doesn't like music; some find it annoying.
    3. I'm not seeing any H1,H2 etc tags.. read Beth's book and do a search on this forum about them - real important stuff.
    4. Run the URL of each page through something like this:
    Our free, site report card tool performs a thorough SEO audit of your website and provides a detailed report to help you improve your search engine rankings.

or any other one,. It will give you some ideas of strengths and weaknesses of your pages and it offers some ideas of how to correct problems and issues.

good luck.
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Thanks for the input Liz.
      It really helped.
      Chris

Comment

Glad to be of help, Chris
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Thanks, Liz - for giving my book.

Chris - if you have questions from it - feel free to ask.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X