Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cannot publish in forin language (hebrew)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot publish in forin language (hebrew)

hi, i have writen about this in the past and got the following link to check:
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/bluevoda-tips-tricks-shortcuts/8127-bluevoda-using-different-languages.html.
    i did and still cannot fix this problem. brad explains that i have to select in the blue voda page properties menu my language which in my case should be:
    Windows 1255 (Hebrew) and/or
    ISO-8859-8 (Hebrew Visual) .
    but what happenes is that when i go to select the languages all i see are these 3 options.
    ISO-8859-1, ISO-8859-2 and UTF-8. maybe i am doing somehting wrong? i also wrote about this to costumer serivce and i recieved an email by brad (i think) and he worte that i should speak to my internet browser's provider. i use internet explorer 6........ (something) and all web sites from my country (israel) are perfectlly viewed on my browser. so the problem is in blue voda or something.... please help me ASAP! thanks
    Yuval

Re: cannot publish in forin language (hebrew)

Originally posted by yubalito View Post
    hi, i have writen about this in the past and got the following link to check:
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/bluevoda-tips-tricks-shortcuts/8127-bluevoda-using-different-languages.html.
    i did and still cannot fix this problem. brad explains that i have to select in the blue voda page properties menu my language which in my case should be:
    Windows 1255 (Hebrew) and/or
    ISO-8859-8 (Hebrew Visual) .
    but what happenes is that when i go to select the languages all i see are these 3 options.
    ISO-8859-1, ISO-8859-2 and UTF-8. maybe i am doing somehting wrong? i also wrote about this to costumer serivce and i recieved an email by brad (i think) and he worte that i should speak to my internet browser's provider. i use internet explorer 6........ (something) and all web sites from my country (israel) are perfectlly viewed on my browser. so the problem is in blue voda or something.... please help me ASAP! thanks
    Yuval
    Add the relative codepage info manually into the dialog box and then save page
    To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research!

Comment

Working...
    X