• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BGPS
    Private

• Sep 2007

Help editing a table

Help! I am trying to create a table in BlueVoda that can be edited on a daily basis. I need to add/delete rows as my stock changes (note: this site will not be using pay pal). When I add a row the text and images do not automatically adjust. I have tried grouping the items and right clicking for cell properties but nothing seems to work. The time it takes to adjust items in the table manually is just not feasible. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

BGPS
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: Help editing a table

Your not doing anything wrong. Blue Voda is a editor, it uses xy coordinates to position where everything is on the page. It won't resize anything based on content (it wouldn't know how to distinguish what is content and what is the design anyway)

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• Tom vR
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Re: Help editing a table

Are you typing inside the cells, or are you typing in text boxes and positiong them over the cells?

Type the text inside the cells. If you add rows above existing rows, the text of the cells below the new row will automatically shift down inside the rows. However, if you have grapics, it floats above the rows and will not move along with the text.

It will work better if you add new stock text and graphic by inserting rows to the bottom of the table.

Another solution could be that you use Cell HTML to define the graphicin the required cells, in which case you will have to upload the images, BUT I'm not sure what script / html to use.

It will be good to know if this is possible. Any ideas anyone else?
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Working...
      X