• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Blue Voda Website Builder Error?-Help

Hi All,

Blue Voda Website Builder Error?-Help

I am unable to open my BlueVoda Website Builder.
    "! Failed to open document"

It started when I was preparing to publish my webpages.

I renamed my pages in "C:\My Documents\BlueVoda" folders.
    What I wanted to do was to synchronize the file names between BV and Blue FTP.
    [This action was what I felt started the problem]

Now I am unable to start up my BV Website Builder.
    Every time I tried to start up his pop up appeared "! Failed to open document"

Checklist

1. Done: remove the renamed pages and reinstalled the original file names from my backup. Result......."! Failed to open document"

2. Done: reinstalled BlueVoda. Result..... "! Failed to open document"

3. Done: remove All BlueVoda Files & Folders from "C:\My Documents\BlueVoda" and then reinstalled BlueVoda.
    Result.......... "! Failed to open document"

4. Done: uninstall BlueVoda, download a new zip ver of BV 9.1.7 and reinstall BlueVoda Result......."! Failed to open document"

5. Done: uninstall BV and reinstall again. Result........."! Failed to open document"

6. Done: used Windows XP erecovery to backdated my PC to four days earlier. Result........."! Failed to open document"

7. Done: clean up my PC with CCleaner. Result..... "! Failed to open document"

8.Done: checked VodaTalk archives and found one possibility to try out!
    Re: My Comp wont let me open my BV site builder
    These are the system registry keys. From the Start menu, run "regedit.exe", and when it opens, find and delete the voices relevant to BV.

Look at HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT , HKEY_CURRENT_USERS and eventually HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE subfolder SOFTWARE
    Tried out and the Result........."! Failed to open document"
    What else can I do to resolve this problem? [without resorting to reformatting my C: drive]

Your help appreciated.

Abu.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Blue Voda Website Builder Error?-Help

Well. it seems that you have tried everything. Question: did you install any piece of software just before the problem started ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Thank you Naval for responding.

Brad Costello resolved the problem.

The sequence is as follows:

Uninstall BV first

Then go to regedit.exe and clean up HKEY_BV doc and Software BV references.

Next CCleaner and and reinstall BV

Restart computer and everything back to normal.

Abu.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• VFRodriguez
        Sergeant First Class

• Dec 2007

What is cCleaner?
        Victor
        My Website

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

A registry cleaner software, used to clean all remainings of unistalled programs from your computer registry
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X