Can't use SmartFTP to transfer files as it's .bvp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't use SmartFTP to transfer files as it's .bvp

I'm trying to use SmartFTP instead of BlueFTP to transfer files, but can't seem to do so, and the name files used in BlueVoda is .bvp, instead of html. What can i do? In BlueVada Tutorial, they did give all the FTP websites, so i assume all FTPs can be use for such purposes? Pls help?

Re: Can't use SmartFTP to transfer files as it's .bvp

Try logging into your Account Control Panel and in the FILE MANAGER, use the upload utility to transfer files larger than what can effectively be transferred using Blue FTP ...... (providing they are files, and not an attempt to Publish a BV created web page, in which case you need to use the PUBLISH icon in BV itself!)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Can't use SmartFTP to transfer files as it's .bvp

Are you trying to publish in a non VodaHost server? If so, it will not work
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X