• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hunger10
    Private

• Sep 2007

I need help with website

i want to know how to make a website with news i can update and a place where users can log in and create an account ( I want to make an mmorpg)
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: I need help with website

For a new system I am assuming you want one where you edit the new online with your browser. For that you need a database or file driven script to store all that information. A content management system would serve this purpose.

If you are just wanting a basic user login system (to prevent people who are not logged in from seeing certain content) you can use either a database driven script or a password protected directory.

Now I am assuming that you plan on installing a premade mmo game script onto your site. (I assume so because someone who has the programming knowledge to create a game would most likely be able to make a new and login system). If this is the case any game will have its own login system.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X