This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinstall BlueVoda

Help! for some reason BlueVoda will not launch. I've reinstalled it, but it still will not launch I am in desperation as I was about to publish my site.

Thanks
    Last edited by albumin40; 09-14-2007, 02:54 PM. Reason: Update to information

Re: Reinstall BlueVoda

Try a system restore to some days back. if you have installed some other software in the mean time, might have caused a conflict. A registry fix / clean could also help.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks a lot. A restore solved the problem Forum help great as usual!

Comment

Hi, I've changed computers, and I did not transfer my settings and files for BlueVoda. I tried to re-enter my e-mail address to recieve a download link, and was told that I am already subscribed. But how can I get my download of BlueVoda Software back with the webpages I was begining to put together? Isn't there a link, where you can re-download, like if your computer crashes? Please help me, I want my webpages back that I was putting together. Please e-mail me a link, so that I can return.

Thank You,
        Pamela Marquis pammy53@clearwire.net

Comment

click the below...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X