New Blue Voda 9.1.0 Picture Gallery - republish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Blue Voda 9.1.0 Picture Gallery - republish

Is there an easy way to recreate/republish pages with the new (way cool) gallery option on Blue Voda 9.1.0? I love the new gray screen picture vieing. Or is it necessary to go into each previous photo gallery page make a new gallery and relist the photos again? I just tried going into 9.1.0 opening my previous page and republishing it with no changes and it doesn't work. Please advise. Thanks.

www.casadecampoluxuryvillas.com
    www.miches.org
    www.doslagunas.com
    www.teethofthedogclub.org
    www.islandtoursdr.com
    www.fiudev.com

Re: New Blue Voda 9.1.0 Picture Gallery - republish

After further review I realize my mistake is that the new features are part of the "lightbox" feature and not the photo gallery. Revised question is there an easy way to copy picts from a photo gallery and dump them into the ligthbox? Doesn't seem likely...

Comment

Simply delete all your old pages using Blue FTP and republish your new pages
      to the same folder or public_html.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by sbrenusa View Post
        After further review I realize my mistake is that the new features are part of the "lightbox" feature and not the photo gallery. Revised question is there an easy way to copy picts from a photo gallery and dump them into the ligthbox? Doesn't seem likely...

U dont dump anything into Light Box but populate with tender loving care.

Goto:
        C:\My Documents/BlueVoda

Open as many sub-folders as U need. Examples

"Photos", "Images", "Graphics", "Text Doc" etc.

Copy all photos that U want to use in your webpages in>>>>"Photos"
        Copy all Background images to use on your webpages in>>>>"Images"
        Copy all graphic images, artwork, sketches, drawings 3D in>>>>"Graphics"

Ensure U populate your webpages from the above folders only.
        By doing so U do not have to search your Drives and Folders for the any image if it is missing or for re-use.
        By following the above directions your days of missing images and graphics are over.

"Understanding how and being organized are two keywords" in mastering
        BlueVoda.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

But of course, my silly error. I will also be using my special white gloves to make sure I don't smudge the images ;)

Thank you for the repsonse. I was kind of hoping I could just open the picture gallery select all the photos (in the same order) and copy and paste them into a lightbox. But alas no. Perhaps for the next Blue Voda update.

Guess I have some work to do :)

Best regards.

Comment

You can use the BV cut and paste option if U want to.

first goto 'Tools > options" and select the cut and paste option.

Remember this

BV generates automatically every article or image you paste into the page. [including all hyperlinks etc.]

So if U cut or copy an image from C:/photofolder/Paris/cafe Rue

The address of your artical or image that U pasted will be generated in "Properties" and so if it goes missing U have to search for the right file in your C; drive which will bring U back to square one and the original Q. posted by U.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            State of Johor.

Comment

Working...
            X