• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kayceejak
    Private

• Nov 2005

Extra Pages

I would like to add another page to my site, but im not sure how to do it? I have looked at the video tutorials, but im none the wiser, Could you please explain how I can do this, and how I can link it to my homepage?
    Thanks.
  • racefan20
    Major General

• Jul 2005

Re: Extra Pages

Originally posted by kayceejak
    I would like to add another page to my site, but im not sure how to do it? I have looked at the video tutorials, but im none the wiser, Could you please explain how I can do this, and how I can link it to my homepage?
    Thanks.

Very simple. Open BV, choose "Open A New Blank Page", and create your new page any way you want it to look. Once you have it created, name it whatever you like, save it and publish it. For linking purposes, it would be yourdomain.com/your_new_page.html (you use the hyper link function on the toolbar for this, and can use a button, image or text for the link). Always make sure when saving any pages other than your index that you use_underscores_between_words.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

• VodaHost
      General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Extra Pages

We also have tutorials. click the below...

Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X