Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need help asap black spots on page loading on some browsers

Hi Kell,

I don't see any "Blackouts" anywhere, though there is some overlapping text. Something else you should consider, though, is having your pages open in the same tab, as I now have 4 tabs open and counting browsing your site! Even navigation back to home page opens another.

Good luck,

Comment

Wow great, thank you everyone,
      I'll go and have a look now.
      I don't get the black spots or overlapping text on my pc so I can't give a screen shot. I'll ask some of the people seeing it if they can get me one.

Ladyeye,
      i'm glad, thankyou for your help.
      Be happy, relaxed and face all challenges with ease.
      Free 5min stressbuster meditation.
      www.Breakthrough-Meditation.com

Comment

Hi, not sure why? But your 2 images down the side & center are about 400kb together & will slow the page down a bit. Try copying the image bellow & place it in the background image field under page properties, its only about 2 kb. Then delete your left, right & middle images. Try it on a test page 1st if your not sure.

Good luck.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

yw Kell ...

With your text, if you preview your site in the firefox browser, you will notice the overlapping of text we talked about before, what you need to do is expand your blue handles on your text, and leave a space or two after the last word in each text box ... preview it in firefox, then preview it in internet explorer, and continue to tweak until you get the perfect set up .. I find that firefox drops the text down just a tad compared with the internet explorer browser ... this should get you those results you are looking for ... also, in my browser, I will increase to large font, not many people use large font, but it helps too for those that do, so tweak it in large font too will help, then set your font back to medium and recheck ... check, check, check, sounds like we are playing chess, lol ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X