Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images

Hi

It's been awhile since I have visited, and I need some help with images. In BV all images are there and also when I press the Preview Button I can see them in Firefox. However, when I load the URL normally, all images are missing and I am left with a blank box with a tiny little icon in the top corner.

I have clicked on the space where the image should be and tried to open it in another page or just plain download it. The error message is as follows:-
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /066.JPG on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Peter Baldwin
    www.thechristexperience.info
    www.thegospelofthomas.info
    www.peterbaldwin.me.uk
    www.dentacarepoland.com

Re: Images

How are you naming your images? No spaces? All small letters? If you're doing anything else, try changing to them with no spaces and small letters and see if it works.

For example, if you have an image named Baldwin Photo.JPG -change it to baldwin-photo.jpg or baldwinphoto.jpg or baldwin_photo.jpg. I'm sure you get the idea - and see if this solves it. If not, please provide a url or an image to us so we can look closer.

I looked at the home page in your profile - and all images are showing there for me in IE7. They also all seem to be named as I showed. So again - more info please.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
    X