X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screen size

Greets,
    Well as the topic title says I want to put the make in the middle of the
    web page. But if I only place the page in the middle it wont stay in the middle for peoples with other screen size. I want it to resize after the xomputer screen. Is it possible? And if, how?

Thanks.
    Regards,

Re: Problem putting the page at the 'middle'

Hi, BV will only give you a static page & will not resize automatically to all screens. This is called a fluid page. But you can still make your page central.
    Always build your page from the far left of your screen & up to around the 800 to 1000 horizontal mark on the BV screen ruler. When you have finished your page, look for the widest item on the page & set the page properties width to this & check the center in browser box.
    I find it quicker to pop a shape onto the page, pushing it to the left & dragging the shape to the widest point to find the page width from the shapes measuring details at the bottom left of your BV page. When you know this, just delete the shape & check with preview that all is ok.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Problem putting the page at the 'middle'

Thanks alot. :D
      Regards,

Comment

Re: screen size

Design your page for a 14" display and the rest of the viewers with
        larger screens will have no problem with your page.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X