• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrclarke
    Private

• Oct 2007

BlueVoda Website Builder

I'm having a very big problem with building my website...I've already published one website but I didn't like it! So, I started over. When I try to make changes and click to preview it to see what it would look like...nothings in the same place or spot I put it. When I add my banner codes and put them exactly how I want them to the left...then I preview them...it's located at the bottom right. Yes, I tried everything different measurements one section would be just fine until I start adding more stuff...then those banners would be all over the place. Should I delete Bluevoda Website Builder and re-download it?

Thank You,
    Terry Clark

Domain: http://www.entertainmentandfunonline.com
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: BlueVoda Website Builder

Blue Voda has nothing to do with your problem, which is, the Banners code. You have probably forgotten, in one of those banners code, the clocing tags. This way the next banner is not positioned in absolute coordinates, but in relative coordinates, depending on the position of the first banner.

Check your banners code for the necessary closing tags.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• mwalsh62
      Major

• Jul 2007

Re: BlueVoda Website Builder

Terry,

I have twice attempted to view your site, both times, after waiting more than ample time for it to load, FF actually locked up on me and I had to restart my computer! I just clicked through about twenty other sites to see if it may be something on my end, I had no problems.

Rather than banner placement, I believe your larger problem may be all the banners themselves. If I had been a casual surfer, loading time alone would have made me move on, having to shut down would have insured I wouldn't be back.

Just a thought, Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
      X