Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(1) how to link 2-line menu titles? (2) dictonary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (1) how to link 2-line menu titles? (2) dictonary?

Thanks to all for all your advice and guidance. My initial #1 problem is resolved and I am closing down/signing off this thread.

Based on Liz's full information and guidance, combnied with a zillion trials on my part, I have resolved my two-line titles for my menu buttons. I could not have done this without Liz's initial information and then her subsequent detailed information. Thank you immensly.

Please note that one of my major problems along the way was not what I was doing versus wha should be done but, instead, when I tried to view the outcome I was relying on what my website screen looked like within the VodaHost woking page and then second in the default browser preview and both gave me a look I did not want. However, when I actually published my page, I saw that I had the look I wanted. In fact, I had apparently achieved the look long ago but because I was relying on the defaul browser preview, I thought I was in error.

Thanks again to everyone for helping on my current item00the 2-line menu title, which sounds easier said than done, but it is now done thanks to my diligence of trying and re-trying and re-trying while working with much appreciated input from this forum and particulary help and guidance from liz/larazovich.

gordon787

Comment

Well done Dr Gordon. Your site looks very good.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

If, in the beginning, you had just said this is what you wanted...

Just kidding! Good job Dr.!

Keep it up!

Comment

Thank Mike.

gordon

Comment

Mike, dear Dr is practicing Attractiveness. He's now tranferring that skill onto his attractive website as well....
            Bless you
            Tom

Comment

Gordon -
              Thank you for your kind words.
              This forum is just the best place to get help. There are so many good and generous folks here - I just love it!
              Glad to be of help.
              Good luck
              Liz
              www.sebastopolparty.com
              www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
              X