Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP - domain transfer and voda website

Hi
    I just published a new thread yesterday to get some answers and now I cannot find it!!! that's strange - I'll try again
    I need to know:
    1. Can I transfer my .dk domain to voda and and how?
    2. What should I sign up for (package etc) need to get an email account as well with my existing domain name - can I do that?
    3. I am creating a voda web page - once published can I edit the content online? how does it work? I need to put some news etc every 2 month and do not want to publish a new page eery time...
    4. Can I ad pages once online and how?

thanks hope somebody can help me and that my thread wont dissapear........
    Cathrine

Re: HELP - domain transfer and voda website

Hi Cathrine , not sure on all the questions but can help with some.
    1. If your domain can’t be transferred? You can always just point the domain at the VH servers from your domain provider you are with.
    2. You will automatically get an email account if either your domain is with VH or pointing at VH from another provider, with the domain name you use.
    3. Creating a page with BV is very easy & to make a changes is also very simple. All you have to do is bring up onto your screen a page that you have already made, you can then add/edit/delete what ever you need to & just press publish. What you see on your screen will now be on the web & over write anything you may have had on that page before.
    4. You can add 1000,s of pages if you wish & many more sites with just the price of an extra domain. This area may help you. LINK.

There is alway lots of help here if needed.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: HELP - domain transfer and voda website

Thank you so much Chris - so editing is not a problem I hear. Just need to figure out about the domain transfer then...
      If I point the page to voda Host will I not still need to pay for hosting with my old webhoster?

thanks cathrine

Comment

Working...
      X