Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Index Writing Centre of the page!

Hi

I have a problem. I am developing a new site at the moment and i keep coming across these sites with the same outlay. You know the ones - written background with a writing box going down the middle whihc goes on for like 20 pages! I really want to know how (on bluevoda) to make sure my text box stays in the centre of the page. Im not sure if its possible with bluevoda. But if it is pleeeasssee let me know!

Thanks A Lot,
    Jamie
    Simply-Make-Money.Com

Re: Get Index Writing Centre of the page!

Not exactly sure what you are referring to. Could you perhaps give us a clue by providing a link to such a site you had in mind?
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

And, while your question is impossible to completely understand - if you're asking - can you have text in the middle of the page - and have it go as long as you'd like. Yes.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Sorry, probably didn;t explain it that well! What i meant is that the box that has all the writing in stays in the centre of the web page, no matter what size. Take this site for example: http://www.golfswingguru.com/. if you minimise it, the box will move to the centre instead, if you get me??!
        Simply-Make-Money.Com

Comment

They simply centered the site in the browser. You do that in the page properties of BV - which if you click on any of the sites in my signature - all my sites do.

BTW, I don't recommend others click on the site you put in the post - it's in the red zone as a spam site to my puter.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

awesome, can't belive i didn;t see that before!!
            Simply-Make-Money.Com

Comment

Let's take it a step further:

On my page (www.operafabriken.com) I have a picture background (the purple textured one). The Trollflöjten-black-purple thingie is in an iframe, and the text in the middle in an iframe inside the first one.

I would like the iframes to always appear in the center of the screen, whatever resolution you use. (I solved the purple background issue by making the picture large enough.)

Can you help me?

Comment

Hei, I am the new one here and I have the whole day tried to look at the videos and learn this. Now I have to ask because I don't know how to do this. I made to the index page the name and under that the Menu bars. Then I would like that all the pages will open under those menus in center. I tried to make iframe under the menus, BUT how I can get the text what I want into it. I made a page and try to link it, but it does not find it. What about when I make the next pages? How to get them easily to come under. Do the menubars has to be in iframe or above it?

Sorry my English, I'm from Finland;)
                I hope you have little time to answer me

Sassa

Comment

Working...
                X