bulleted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulleted list

I have a bulleted list w/ 4 items. Here's how it looks! You don't have to read what I wrote...that's not important, but....Notice the space between the 3rd and 4th bulleted items!
    • PayPal - If you already have a Paypal account, just simply click the PayPal link below to process your payment. If you do not have a PayPal account, go ahead and click the link to set up your free PayPal account. I do not ever see your private information! The funds are simply placed in my PayPal Merchant account. I highly recommend this as the most expiditious and safest manner of payment. I have a personal PayPal account that I use regularly and I can highly recommend this form of payment as being secure and easy to use
    • Certified Cashier's Check - Certified simply means, "Guaranteed Funds." There is no possibility of a bounced check. I will cash the check and begin work right away.
    • Money Order - Again, these are "Guaranteed Funds." However, please be sure you fill everything out properly. Also, retain your receipt from place of purchase and detach the portion of the money order that is yours to keep and hold on to it. Do not throw it away. I don't recommend this form of payment. It is too easy for Money Orders to be lost or stolen and recovering a lost money order can take weeks.
    • Personal Check - Although I accept personal checks, there will be a 2 week wait until work begins to be sure the funds clear.
    And why do you suppose that space is there? Well I spent 30 minutes figuring it out. It's because, in the 3rd item I bolded "I don't recommend this form of payment." That's right folks! When I remove the bolding from this phrase the extra space between item 3 and 4 disappears and all is right w/ the world again!!

Jenny
    maupincopywriting.com
    content writing for websites and more!

Re: bulleted list

Well I spent 30 minutes figuring it out.
    Delete it and redo it. (3 minutes tops)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Type it out, do not copy and paste.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost View Post
        Delete it and redo it. (3 minutes tops)
        Derf!

ok...i'll try it

TOMORROW!!!!!

I've had enough for one night.

I'll let ya know how it goes. Thx.

Jenny

(and I won't cut and paste) **grins**
        maupincopywriting.com