• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hjc848
    Private

• Nov 2006

Navigation bar icons

just recently started to use bluevoda and trying to change my navigation bar style icons. ive downloaded lots of different icons into the same directory as blue voda but i cannot seem to change th icon from the standard bluevoda icon.
    if anyone can shed any light on this simple matter i would be most appreciated.
    thanks
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Navigation bar icons

Double click and then choose style ... or if you do not have them in the proper area on your computer, You will need to place these nav bar icons in C://Program Files, Blue Voda, Nav Bars .. and then they will come into view when you choose the style of the nav bar by double clicking and then choosing style ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• hjc848
      Private

• Nov 2006

i have the nav bar icons in C://Program Files, Blue Voda, Nav Bars .. but i still cant see them by double clicking on them and then on style.

Comment

• LadyEye
        General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Hi

Not sure if you are still having troubles changing nav styles, but do you see this when you double click on the bluevoda nav buttons like I am showing you in this image - it takes a few minutes for the buttons to load on your computer, so perhaps you may not be waiting long enough ...

You will see you can change the text, but also image - this should give you your selections in the drop down menu.

If not, and you believe you have those images on your computer somehwhere, I would find one and insert it as an image instead on my blue voda page - then you know you have them .. Do you not see them when you browse through your computer and look into that folder in the location we discussed earlier?? Perhaps you downloaded and did not unzip? Is this possible?
        Attached Files

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X