BlueVoda webuilder not working at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda webuilder not working at all

I am having trouble using the webuilder software. I have set page properties, named and saved the page as index.html I want to now ad fonts and images to this page but when I click on the text or image icon. Nothing works. All buttons in the top and side taskbars are not working. Please help.

FYI: I installed and restarted the computer too. All I get is my logo and background on the page. Nothing else will work in any taskbars.

Re: BlueVoda webuilder not working at all

firstly do not save the page as index.html
    save the page as index
    if that doesnt make the icons work, just re-upload the website builder again. you will not lose any work, but first open with existing pages, then right click on the page index.html and rename it index. Then I would close out the builder, go back in and open existing page index and see if your icons will work. you can later delete the index.html page that you created.
    Hope this works, but if you need phone help, contact me through my website - contact us page and I would be happy to help you.
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
      Hope this works, but if you need phone help, contact me through my website - contact us page and I would be happy to help you.
      Not a recommended practice, as all "Help" and Official Support is available in the VodaTalk Forums, via the Tutorials, and through Customer Service.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Mr MAgoo, that was not the problem but I did find out what it was. I initially went into the TOOLS>Options button and clicked the "use drag and drop option" I then unclicked it and everything was fine. Thanks for the info, it was helpful

Comment

Working...
        X