• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • melodyman35
    Private

• Nov 2007

combobox

Hi, I'm sorry because I know I asked this same question recently and someone answered it but I hand't yet looked at it and I can't find it any longer so the question I have again is: How do you make the combobox so that you can have different things in it to scroll through? For example I'm selling t shirts and often you see one of these used to scroll through different t shirt sizes. Thank you very much.
    Marc Fox - fashion rock tees for less
    Melodyman32****.com
  • asaenz
    Private First Class

• Aug 2007

Re: combobox

once you have placed you cbox on the editor, double click on it, click on the Add button and add your options.

Comment

• MYICE07
      Sergeant

• Jan 2007

Re: combobox

Originally posted by melodyman35 View Post
      Hi, I'm sorry because I know I asked this same question recently and someone answered it but I hand't yet looked at it and I can't find it any longer so the question I have again is: How do you make the combobox so that you can have different things in it to scroll through? For example I'm selling t shirts and often you see one of these used to scroll through different t shirt sizes. Thank you very much.
      Marc Fox - fashion rock tees for less
      Melodyman32****.com
      Hi,

I'm not sure but I think the reason you can't find your question is because you have not included your domain account ID (Cleint ID) or domain name that will enable Vodahost Forum and Support community to respond in confidence.

Melodyman32****.com is your AOL account. Trying using your account ID next time; you might get a much quicker response.

In response to your question.

In BlueVoda, select the Combobox icon or go to the Insert Menu, select Form and a drop down list will appear, then select Combobox.

Right click Combobox and select properties and the Combobox Properties dialogue box should appear.

There you can add items with corresponding text and values to create your drop list. Finally, you can set the value that you want to appear as default.

I hope this helps you.

All the best.

MYICE07

CLIENT ID: 12311
      Not matter what happens this day, may you know that God loves you so much.

Comment

Working...
      X