Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct IPaddress is missing from the publish window's IPaddress-list

Hi!

I cannot find my current IP address from the blue voda publish window IPaddres-list. (Version 8.0.1) I know this is an old version of the bluevoda, but I have not downloaded a new version to this particular laptop because I am afraid I won't be able to open my current bv-files I have done with my current, older, blue voda.

So basically what I want to know is that if I download the new version of Bluevoda to this particular laptop I use, will I be able to open my files I've made with the old version of bluevoda with this new version?

I am sure the correct IPaddress will be there if I donwload the new version, right?

And if I download the new version, do I just download it on top of the old one, or do I remove the old one first? Or is there some update button in the software?

Because what happened to me, is that I downloaded the new version of bluevoda to my second laptop, brand new one, then transferred my bv-files from my older laptop to there, BUT.. When I opened them in the new laptop's bluevoda, the contents of the pages were all there yes, but not in correct order. I mean text was there, pictures here, shapes there... and so on. It was all messed up. I don't know why.

That's why I'd like to use my older laptop to publish the page but now the correct IPaddress is missing..

Kia

Re: Correct IPaddress is missing from the publish window's IPaddress-list

Hi, you will need to download the latest version of blue voda - you are absolutely right, the new ip will show up for you ... Just download and install over your previous version ... your pages should remain the same ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Correct IPaddress is missing from the publish window's IPaddress-list

Yes,

I have just downloaded the new version to my laptop myself and had no problems.
      Just follow the instructions on the download page and everyting should be good.

1)Download the zipped file to your desktop.
      2)Right click and open file.
      3)Double click and run.

It automatically downloads over the old version and everything should be okay :)

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X