• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1alvinnewton
    Sergeant

• Nov 2007

Where did my images go?

After I built my site www.thechevymalibu.com in blue voda, I opended up a page today to do some edits and the images where missing? when I preview it they are there. Can any one help? Should I being saving my images in any paticular folder in Blue Voda?
    Alvin Newton
    President
    Newton Digital Marketing
    MTBAlvin******.com

OneShopAuto.com
    TahoeHybrid.com
    TheChevyMalibu.com
    SimpleGirlz.com
  • mwalsh62
    Major

• Jul 2007

Re: Where did my images go?

Hey Alvin,

I'm seeing lots of images, both in FF and IE. By the way, I just saw the commercial for this car a day or two ago, about time Chevy got some style! Nice auto!

Good luck,

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Use the FTP under tool in your BlueVoda and goto your public_html folder
      and check to see whether the image is there or in any other folder that you published the image to?
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• LadyEye
        General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by 1alvinnewton View Post
        After I built my site www.thechevymalibu.com in blue voda, I opended up a page today to do some edits and the images where missing? when I preview it they are there. Can any one help? Should I being saving my images in any paticular folder in Blue Voda?

Since the .bvp files reside on your own computer, the path to the images is from where you have taken the image and applied it on the page ...

So if you inserted an image from a given location, and then moved that image from that location, you will no longer see the image on the page you build on your computer - they will still appear on your website since you have published the page, but to be able to see the images on your page in the builder, you need to keep these images put .. otherwise you will see the little red x .. the pic has been moved ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X