• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave Meholovitch
    Master Sergeant

• Nov 2007

how to extend my first page

I need to know how to extend my first page. my site is going to be one long sales page. how do I do this? Thanks, Dave
  • golfnut
    Sergeant

• Oct 2007

Re: how to extend my first page

open page and right click on a blank area to bring up the properties window, in here you can change the page height.
    Golfnut

Comment

• Dave Meholovitch
      Master Sergeant

• Nov 2007

Got it! thanks a million, Dave

Comment

• judavvforum
        Major

• Nov 2007

Dave,

Since the disscussion is page length; I might add this little tid-bit of info that I discovered.
        If you have pages of varing lengths and you "copy" an item or text from a page area that is below the bottom length of the page you are going to paste to......the pasted object will seem to disappear on the "pasted" page! But, it is there. You just have to set the "pasted" page's length to the setting of the page that you copied from.

Then when you move the object up to where you want it on the "pasted" page; reset that page's length back to the original setting.

Just thought I'd throw that in there, because the first time I pasted an object from a longer page to a shorter page; I thought the object went out into cyberSpace!

Comment

Working...
        X