Im very new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im very new

I went to click onto the bluevoda link on my computer to work offline on some of my pages and the link said:

"The item 'Bluevoda.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly.
    Do you want to delete this shortcut."

I than went to the main menu and clicked on Bluevoda and my folders popped up, but when I wanted to open one of them, I got:

Adobe Reader
    "Adobe Reader could not open " .bvp" because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded.)"

I then tried to go to www.bluevoda.com and redownload the builder, but when I clicked to unzip it, I got:

irsetup
    "Access to an unnamed file was denied. Compressed (zipped) folders error. Windows cannot complete the extraction. The destination file could not be created. Error 0x80004005 unspecified error.

I'm at a total lost. I can't open the folders, can't redownload and recreate everything again, can't seem to do anything. I'm pretty much a newbie in the knowledge department about working on computers, but I usually manage.

If anyone can help me here, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Re: Totally confused

Gretchen...... (and anyone else)

Try this link....it is a "direct-download" and install in one, so there is nothing to foul up:

Please click on the link below to upgrade to the most recent release of the BlueVoda Website Builder.

http://www.bluevoda.com/setup.exe

Be sure to save to desktop, and if prompted, select overwrite existing file.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Im very new

If you using AVG virus software your problem will be due to this.

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/tec...rus-users.html

Comment

Working...
      X