image not found??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image not found??

hi - i'm still building my web pages. sometimes when i open a page, i get a message inside an image box that says: image not found and a little red exclamation mark. what's going on? what happened to my images? thanks. Laura

Re: image not found??

sorry - i found the problem in the file name. L

Comment

Hi,

It is not only the file named L.

In C:\My Document BV website Builder automatically opens a new folder named "Blue Voda"

Open new folders or files under this heading and name Images, Webpages etc., and copy all images, photos and whatever else you are using in your web pages into these folders and files.

When you insert into BV web pages you are designing, insert items from these folders and files only.

This way you will never find anything missing from your web pages in future.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

thanks for clarifying - i appreciate it. Laura

Comment

You don't need to copy your images to those files. It would be helpful if you organized your images (I never have, gasp) so that you aren't pulling them from dozens of different files, however, when you insert images onto your pages, just remember, you don't dare move those images or change the path to them on your computer.

When you publish the pages, they images will be stored in the public_html files - but to see them on your bv pages, they will still be being called up from the images folder you originally put them in on.

Doing what Zuriatman says will only work if you do it FIRST - and then it is a pretty good idea - but it doesn't matter where you store them - just that you don't go moving them.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Got it. thank you again. laura

Comment

Working...
            X