• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • travelspec
    Corporal

• Nov 2007

text menu bar doesnt workproperly

hi am inserting a text menu bar i want it to be horrizontal and when i preview my page it shows it vertical ??this is is weird i have inserted text menu bar before horrizontally on onther pages it work fine but now when im updating mysite im putting a new horrizontally it appears vertically in preview but shows fine in bluevoda builder
  • whiteshepherd
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Re: text menu bar doesnt workproperly

try chekcing the horizontal box in the text menu properties ....
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

• travelspec
      Corporal

• Nov 2007

like i didnt know that i did check the horrizontal box and when i PREVIEW IT STILL SHOWS AS VERTICAL

Comment

• DCOFFICESERVICES
        Special Status

• Oct 2007

Hello are you able to post a url of this page

Darren

Comment

• travelspec
          Corporal

• Nov 2007

hi,i have my old site presently on...im actually upgrading or better sayd making my 3 rd site...hopping this time ill be able to finish it till the end...till another glitch happened..(had problems before with the fact my pictures where sliding when nt suposed to cus of something-then i took my videos and games of the new one..and now this site map problem)i van send u directly to the page...u can see my map barr is vertical when in my website nuidler its selected as horisontal..even tried changing it vertical and still shows vertical..but moves towards left instead...so has nothing to do with it...i realized that the website builder is not too powerful,it allows u a certain quantity of stuff on ure page...makes no sens...i should be allowed to create my site with my ideas...and nt by the way those glitches want me....it pushes my stuff farther or something...do i have to let my page white as a site???????????RIDICULOUS!!!i am advertising a travel agency...with affiliated programs....witch i need there banners on...why do i keep on having problems...all kinds a crazy glitches...when i used EXACTLY the same method of site template etc as the video tutorial...one time does it,2 times...u try again...third time its really becomming a joke...it has to do with the website bulder..its going coucou!! heres how to see the page www.travelspecials4you.com/Familytrip2.html

Comment

• DCOFFICESERVICES
            Special Status

• Oct 2007

Hello I tried that url but it doesn't work??. If you want to send me the page I'll take a look

darren@dcos.co.uk

Darren

Comment

• travelspec
              Corporal

• Nov 2007

the url had to be corrected its working now i took a screen shot of bluevoda so you can see that its horrizontal in website builder i will upload screenshot

Comment

• DCOFFICESERVICES
                Special Status

• Oct 2007

I am really sorry but I am getting 'The page can not be displayed'

Darren

Comment

• Marincky
                  General

• Apr 2006

We have all been there at some point travelspec, but to be honest it always works out to be something very simple that is staring at us in the face. BV web builder really is one of the best website builders you will come across and has a lot more functionality to it than many others of its kind. I have sat there for hours, days over something really niggly only to find out in the end that the problem was not as complicated as I imagined and I was thinking and looking TOO hard!

Without actaully seeing for ourselves what your problems are it's very difficult to help, as much as we all want to. So please don't despair. I usually find the best thing to do is shut down and come back to it another day with a fresh mind.

If you do have a url of the page or pages in question it might help us to help you. Eiother way I hope you get sorted soon.
                  Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Marincky
                    General

• Apr 2006

Are you talking about all the links at the bottom of this page?
                    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• travelspec
                      Corporal

• Nov 2007

hi sorry but i have put the url of this page and a screenshot of website builder page in question ,ure nt really answering my question..beside trying to make me feel better about the system...i dnt want encouragement,i need help!its actually the 3 time its doing this FOR DIFFERENT REASONS...when i used the same technique as video tutorial.Im not satisfied if this is the case of the product...even do its a verry creative website builder...with not enough power of memory seems(if i cnt add as many things to my site as i want-cus it decides to glitch if i do..)....to be able to make a real proffessional looking website...IF YOUR CREATIVE.And if u say u went thrue these problems..what you gave up on ure site or u left it like that??cus if im suposed to have pictures sliding on my site and a site map running in corners...well im sorry..but i need my site to be totaly functional and able to use ALL there tools wtih NO PROBLEM...IS THERE ANY ONE HIGHER THEN THIS THAT ACTUALLY WOULD HAVE AN ANSWER INSTEAD OF A COMMENT>>>sorry if might sound rude...but im nt too happy about the product unless im able to have my whole site ready and published without any problems while BUILDING IT UP!!!Its insane...Its nt that complicated...whoever made this should have an answer to all!or almost..i think..then its just nt right!!!

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
                      We have all been there at some point travelspec, but to be honest it always works out to be something very simple that is staring at us in the face. BV web builder really is one of the best website builders you will come across and has a lot more functionality to it than many others of its kind. I have sat there for hours, days over something really niggly only to find out in the end that the problem was not as complicated as I imagined and I was thinking and looking TOO hard!

Without actaully seeing for ourselves what your problems are it's very difficult to help, as much as we all want to. So please don't despair. I usually find the best thing to do is shut down and come back to it another day with a fresh mind.

If you do have a url of the page or pages in question it might help us to help you. Eiother way I hope you get sorted soon.

Comment

• DCOFFICESERVICES
                        Special Status

• Oct 2007

Just so you know more or less everyone in this chat forum do not work for vodahost.

Most of us started off just like you, learned the tutorials and came to this forum for help and advice to improve our sites. It takes time practice and patience and sometimes you have to read and listen to the tutorials over and over again before it sinks in.

We all try and help each other based on our own personal experiences and we visit this forum to help people like you and equally get help for ourselves.

If you want to email me your bv page the offer is still there

Darren

Comment

• travelspec
                          Corporal

• Nov 2007

Thank you i didnt meen to be any rude..exept i really need help...and i would love to know where i have to go..is there a number i can call or a higher person that can respond to these types of issues???Cus there has to be someone...u canot sale a product like this...and let the people with a forum...it helps at times but like u said...there all people that one day started from 0...but im also paying for my stuff and waisting my time and money...and its crazy..that u cnt get no help!Where all with the same builder...,why is it that im the only one with these types of problems...when im not doing anything wrong...my boyfriend also has the same builder..and he tried helping too...he never had ANY OF MY PROBLEMS>>>when i did the same thing???U see just makes no sens!!i meen im shure that if there was someone else that had this problem,i wouldve already had an answer...

Originally posted by DCOFFICESERVICES View Post
                          Just so you know more or less everyone in this chat forum do not work for vodahost.

Most of us started off just like you, learned the tutorials and came to this forum for help and advice to improve our sites. It takes time practice and patience and sometimes you have to read and listen to the tutorials over and over again before it sinks in.

We all try and help each other based on our own personal experiences and we visit this forum to help people like you and equally get help for ourselves.

Darren

Comment

• travelspec
                            Corporal

• Nov 2007

this is the url
                            and this is screenshot

Originally posted by DCOFFICESERVICES View Post

Darren

Comment

• DCOFFICESERVICES
                              Special Status

• Oct 2007

Without seeing your page and unless someone else can figure it out

You can at the top, click on 'Help Me' them submit a Support Ticket

Good Luck

Darren

Comment

Working...
                              X