• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adr894
    Private First Class

• Jan 2008

Just purchased, few questions

1) On the VODA server, my "lightbox option" works fine (www.jacas.net), on another server (www.therodgers.net/desty), it loads like a "gallery option"...same html files....Please advise

2) I keep installing 9.2 and reboot as instructed, yet BlueVoda keeps loading 9.1.0...Please advise :)

3) I use the 'preview' button often, after a while (lot's of changes), when I hit the preview button, my computer hangs up and IE7 never loads (This is a BIG problem, please help :))

4) Is there a link to explain, in detail, how the "
    C:\Documents and Settings\adarodge\Local Settings\Temp\preview" directory and the /bluevoda/images directories are related? After I create thumbnails (via lightbox), I can only find them in the above 'preview' folder. Or, do I only have to worry if I'm NOT publishing to my VODA domain?

I know I've asked many questions and I apologize in advance. I've watched almost all the tutorials and just need a little more help.

Thank you in advance,
    adr
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Just purchased, few questions

1) therodgers.net is not on a VodaHost server, we can not assist you.
    2) You might be downloading the latest version, but you are installing an older version that you have on your hard drive. Create a folder on your desktop and name it new, save the download into this folder and install from this folder.
    3) Click Here.
    4) Only publish to a VodaHost server and you will not have any issues.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Xolute
      Private

• Jan 2008

Hey guys, I just want to know why my website comes up with this as the homepage, xolute.com, please check it out and tell me why. thanks

Comment

• Watdaflip
        Major General

• Sep 2005

You need to update the name servers for your domain to whatever were emailed to you when you signed up.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• Xolute
          Private

• Jan 2008

How do I do that?

Comment

• Xolute
            Private

• Jan 2008

ok, I have a new problem, When I go to my site it comes up with an index

Have a look, www.xolute.com

Comment

• LadyEye
              General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

xolute .. you should begin your own thread for your own issues ..

For this issue posted here, you will need to create and publish a page called index ..

view the tutorials for naming and saving and publishing your pages with blue voda ...

also you had asked in another thread .. "How do I make a new website without paying anything, for example, I already have one, called Xolute.com, how do I make another one called Detrax.com "

To make another website you will need to purchase the domain name that you want to use, detrax.com unless you have already done so, then you will follow along the tutorials for adding on a domain ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X