Keep getting error code. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep getting error code. . .

I've deleted and reinstalled BV editor and I continue to get "Unexpected file format" each time I try to do a preview in browser. I've opened a new page, and typed something, no images, or anything else is on page, and I do the "preview in browser" and it gives me the error code. What's up do you think?
    Thanks

Re: Keep getting error code. . .

You are selecting preview in browser from the option in BV, correct? And you have selected which browser?

Unexpected file format is not something you'd get from the browser - that's not an error code. That's what you'd get normally if trying to open a file in the wrong place or save it in the wrong place - that's within your computer.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: Keep getting error code. . .

Originally posted by al**irlzbooks View Post
      I've deleted and reinstalled BV editor and I continue to get "Unexpected file format" each time I try to do a preview in browser. I've opened a new page, and typed something, no images, or anything else is on page, and I do the "preview in browser" and it gives me the error code. What's up do you think?
      Thanks
      Hi...HELP.... I am having the same problem... have you managed to sort it out??? If yes... what did you do????

Comment

Working...
      X