• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • firstalert
    Private First Class

• Jul 2007

radio button help

Hi, I've looked through the forum to try to find info on the radio button.
    Basically, I would like to set it up so that the user can select and deselect the button if they change their mind or make a mistake.

My domain is www.lesson1.it and the page link is in 'The Language Zone' section on the homepage called grammar. Once there, there is a link to page 2 (on the right side). On this page (page 2) I have some questions (near the bottom of the page) and the user has to answer by selecting a radio button. but once it is selected it can not be deselected.

any suggestions?
    Thanks a lot,
    Firstalert
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: radio button help

Make sure that the "name" of each group of radio button (each group being all the radio buttons for one question). You can't deselect a selected radio button, so you need to create an additional one for each group called something like "None" or "N/A", or whatever term you want to use for unselected.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• firstalert
      Private First Class

• Jul 2007

Re: radio button help

I understand. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip and again for replying so fast.

Firstalert

Comment

Working...
      X