• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toprakbey
    Staff Sergeant

• Apr 2006

my Hard Disk has gone

Dear All,

My hard disk has gone, all of my file related blue voda was in it, I will re install BV new version , but how could I get my files back, is it possible to download back from my control panel in BV server. my domain name is www.parkeler.com , pls help.
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: my Hard Disk has gone

Originally posted by toprakbey View Post
    Dear All,

My hard disk has gone, all of my file related blue voda was in it, I will re install BV new version , but how could I get my files back, is it possible to download back from my control panel in BV server. my domain name is www.parkeler.com , pls help.
    Hi, if you do not have any of your .bvp files on your computer then your best best will be to import the pages onto a .bvp file and save again .. the method is not perfect and your pages will need adjustments, and you will need to also save the pics off your site and reinsert into your pages ..
    you will see once you try ...

1. open up a new blank page
    2. go to file
    3. new page from existing html
    4. tick remote from the internet - this is important

and your page will come in for you and you will be able to see what you must do to your pages to put them back together ..

Good Luck ... and be sure to consider a back up of these files after you have them completed.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• toprakbey
      Staff Sergeant

• Apr 2006

Re: my Hard Disk has gone

Thank you much,Lady Eye

Hope I could do it.

Comment

Working...
      X