Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insert ShinyStat counter

casa-olivo.com

I am new to BV and have managed to set up my first website.

How easy it is with the downloaded software.

Can anyone advise step by step how I insert the ShinyStat HTML code into the pages? So far totally failed myself

Re: Insert ShinyStat counter

Hi, with Shiny stats you take the HTML code that they supply & insert it into a HTML box on your BV page.
    HTML box in BV is at the top of the top left menu. Place on page & D/Click to make a popup appear, this is where you can place the Shiny stats html code.
    Press ok & preview.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

casa-0livo.com

Thanks Chris. I now have the counter inserted on all pages, but it does not show on the opening Index page. Any ideas?

Comment

Hi, it appears that you have 2 or more index pages. your home page should have the file name of just index with no html or bvp. This will allow visitors to land on your home page correctly using just your domain name. If you go to your FTP or control panel & delete any pages with index & republish your home page/index as described above name as index only. You will have to re-do the links on your other pages to link back to the home page. the link to your home page will be just http://www.casa-olivo.com & not http://www.casa-olivo.com/index.html

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

casa-olivo.com

Thanks again Chris. All is well now.

Comment

Working...
          X