help subpages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help subpages

ok index page up and working but when i click on one of the subpages it wont load it comes up cannot find file or about blank.

Re: help subpages

Please provide a link to your website so we can see what is going on

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

sorry www.nmbeagleclub.com

Comment

None of your links are correct. You need to edit your menu and add the location of the page as well as the name of the link

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by Watdaflip View Post
          None of your links are correct. You need to edit your menu and add the location of the page as well as the name of the link
          how do i do that

Comment

I did name my pages. how do you add the location of the pages

Comment

It should be in the editor where you enter the title (I'm not 100% sure I don't use BV, I don't have it installed to check).

All your links already have "http://", find that in the properties for your menu and change it to be the link to your pages

Register/Login Script

Comment

It should be in the editor where you enter the title (I'm not 100% sure I don't use BV, I don't have it installed to check).

All your links already have "http://", find that in the properties for your menu and change it to be the link to your pages

Ok thanks for all your help

Comment

Working...
                X