Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fonts

Hi,

www.thetruthaboutglobal.com/FAQ.html looks great to my friends and me.

www.thetruthaboutglobal.com/index.html looks great to me but in my friends browsers, eiother FF or IE things are all messed up. Font is not the same, Google check out box sitting on top of text etc. Please see for yourself.

It all looks great to me in the blue voda software and in both my FF and IE browsers.

Please advise how I should try and fix the index.html page

Thanks in advance!

Blaise

P.S> I love Blue Voda software

Re: FAQ.html looks great index.html is ugly!

The link you supplied for your index page does not work.

But I presume you mean your home page and it looks ok on my screen.

P.S. You don't need to put /index.html on a link when you are asking people to look at your homepage, simply your domain address will suffice.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks for the lesson and post.

I appreciate it.

Blaise

Comment

Hi Blaise,
        Both pages display ok to me.
        Good luck....
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Every broswer needs to be optimized for the web. Each and everybody depending on their PC savvy will do it to suite their own style some dosen't even know how to optimize their browsers.

When a browser does not have all the necessary plug-ins installed they will view web pages differently from others.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi ..I see some of your problems - some of the fonts that you have used are not web friendly fonts and therefore will revert to a default font by the viewer if this font is not installed .. when this happens the size of the font is also affected and can cause your line of text to misalign .. so web friendly fonts, like arial that you have used for the majority of text on your page is best.

Also .. most viewers view in medium sized text in their browser, some though view in the large or largest size text - again this will cause some misalignment ..

It is best to use

- web friendly fonts
            - preview in the two most popular browsers IE & FF
            - change your view to largest text to get a look
            - adjust and tweak everything accordingly ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X