Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP addresses

Hi, Please Please Help

Can anyone please tell me what the two IP address are for Vodahost servers ns5 and ns6 ?
    Am I right to say ns5 IP address is: 74.86.118.20 and if so what is ns6 IP address ?

I also have a addon domain agr8job.co.uk that I added to my Vodahost account today will the servers for this be the same, ns5 and ns6 ?

My registered domains are both with Telivo, the first one agr8company.com has been there for some years the Telivo servers are pointing to Vodahosts old IP addresses as 70.86.224.210 and 70.86.224.211 its working fine, but would it be advisable to change these to the new IPs or leave well alone?

Another question about web building is it possible to make PayPal (BUY NOW) do the submit, on a form?

Kind regards.
    Phil

Re: IP addresses

Your server IP addresses will be in your welcome email you received (and hopefully kept safe) when you got your account set up.

As for your new addon domain, YES you use the same server IP addresses

Glad to see you are using Telivo for your domains, I think they are very good, I have all mine with them.

Sorry not sure I understand your paypal question?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

nserver: ns6.vodahost.com 70.86.224.211
      nserver: ns5.vodahost.com 70.86.224.210

Found this by doing a 'whois' search on your domain
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks for that

Comment

Working...
        X