X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal Button (BUY NOW)

ID:3959
    Hi there,

To put you in the picture a little I am putting a form in my website page so I can collect information, i.e. name, address, dob and so on, plus a text area were the customer can write an advert, after writing the add they would need to submit this form and pay for the insertion, so if they could click on the (PayPal BUY NOW BUTTON) and this would send the form to my email address and collect the money at the same time, this is what I would like.
    Is this possible? or will I have to rely on them submiting the form and then trusting them to pay.

Hope you understand me.

Regards Phil

Re: PayPal Button (BUY NOW)

I have this set up on a few sites...

You can make a page that explains what they are going to get for their money then a pay now button with paypal at the bottom of this info.

You can then go into your paypal account and get the button to automatically redirect to your form page as soon as they have paid.

Alternatively, you can get them to fill in a form first, then when they hit the submit form button, they then get taken to another page of your site which then has the pay now button.

Examples:

http://www.ukweddingstore.co.uk/advertise.html here they fill in the form first.

Then when they hit submit they then get taken to:

Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Ramsey,

Thanks for that, it has been very useful information. Just an other thing, when you have answered my question,how do I delete this thread?

Thanks again
      Philip

Comment

You cannot , deleteing threads is a moderator / administrator privilege
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

Working...
          X