Two questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions

Question 1. If my site does not have user registraition, how do I make a text box on my site that only I (and only I) can change frequently?

Question 2. How do I create text that scrolls slowly to the left on the front page of my site? Here's an example from another persons site (because I haven't published mine yet): http://www.theswain.com/ See the scrolling text near the top of the page? Thats exactly what I want.

Re: Two questions

Get the code to do many different types of scrolling texts off various sites - a popular one is: dynamicdrive.com

You don't make changes on the site online, you do so on the same pages you are building now - so if only you have access to those pages - only you can change them.

But you do need to have a VH account to publish your site built in BV.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Also, I deleted your other thread- please don't start multiple threads on the same topic.

We are a volunteer forum - as such, patience really is a virtue. Many in the US might have been at their day jobs today - not on here answering questions within 10 minutes of them being posted. Gain a tad of patience - and if no one sees your post in 24 hours, then you might want to "bump" it.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers View Post
        Also, I deleted your other thread- please don't start multiple threads on the same topic.

We are a volunteer forum - as such, patience really is a virtue. Many in the US might have been at their day jobs today - not on here answering questions within 10 minutes of them being posted. Gain a tad of patience - and if no one sees your post in 24 hours, then you might want to "bump" it.
        Actually, I posted it here because I realized the original was in the wrong board. Thanks for deleting them.

Comment

Working...
        X