How do I create a message forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I create a message forum?

I have not published any site yet. Nor am I anywhere near to finishing one. I just wanted to ask, is there a tutorial on how to create a message forum complete with mods, admins, banning, ext?

Re: How do I create a message forum?

Not that I am aware of but if you download a forum from the available programs in your Vodahost control panel, once downloaded and set up you will have help files and a link to a help forum that comes with it.

The forum programmes are not owned by Vodahost and so they do not have support for general forum issues such as you mention above.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
      ...so they do not have support for general forum issues such as you mention above.
      Well then I'll have to wait. There's no way I'm going to make a forum without those three things.

Does anyone else have something to shed light on the subject?

Comment

Most of the different forum software - have their own forums for help. But most of what you're asking about - will be in the control panel of the forum when you download it.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X