• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spotthedog
    Private

• Jun 2007

How do I stop opening new pages?

Hi there. I have just published my site and I would like to know how to stop each page opening in a new webpage - can you please help?
    Website is dingodunedin.co.nz

Thanks
  • judavvforum
    Major

• Nov 2007

Re: How do I stop opening new pages?

When you set up the links; you set the link properties, (target line) to (_blank). Remove that so it is blank, (not _blank).

Comment

• spotthedog
      Private

• Jun 2007

Great thanks. That fixed the problem.

There is another thing I have noticed: I used a template from your website and I overlaid a picture in the top righthand corner, over something that was already there. When I load the pages the picture is not there - only the original graphic wiht the red cross in the corner. I have read the other post on this issue and I have checked that my picture is in the BV image folder but I still can't get it to load.

Thanks

Comment

• judavvforum
        Major

• Nov 2007

I'm still learning this web building, too! But, I'll try to help.

When you say that "you can't get the image to load"; are you talking about when you preview the page? If so, look at the address bar in your browser when you have the preview loaded. That next to last part(.........../preview/preview.html) is the folder where you should be able to see that image. If it's not there; then, did you happen to move that image into the BlueVoda/Images folder, (after) you inserted the image on your page?

If so, the page code is still looking for it in the folder where you moved it from. Try deleting the image and using the (image tool) in BV; reinstall it. Should work then.

Comment

Working...
        X