• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PaulP
    Master Sergeant

• Jun 2005

two quick questions..

One of my sites has about 13 pages and may grow larger so my first question is;

1. Is there a a quicker way to open all pages of a BV site at once rather than clicking open page, then finding the folder, then clicking the page to open it. Its seems rather tedious, if I need several pages open at once?

2. To save time, how can I publish a few pages at at time that I have edited, rather than publishing one at a time ?
    www.punchardrenovation.com
    www.direct2view.com
    client ID 10225
  • Bethers
    Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Re: two quick questions..

No, you have to open one page at a time - you can only work on one at a time - I have hundreds of pages, not a problem.

No, you can only publish one at a time also. But, again, you are only changing one at a time - so publish it as you change it, then go on to the next. Yes, I understand your desire here - but it's the nature of this type of web builder.

Now, if you follow some methods of building - and you make somethings universal that way - it changes everything on all pages (like doing the header/navigation/footer in this manner) - this might help you:
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
    X