• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carla_Dcrdesigns
    Private First Class

• Oct 2007

How do you add Power Point to Blue Voda

I have looked everywhere and just can not find the answer. I have already sent it through on BV FTP account and it is there, but i would really like it to be on a webpage so when connected all can view. My goal for this power point presentation is to be loaded into my conference web page.

Could someone please help me?

Thanks

Carla DeLaPaz
    Thanks a Bunch
    Carla DeLaPaz
    DCS Designs
    www.dc-sdesigns.com
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: How do you add Power Point to Blue Voda

Hi ...

It's only a suggestion, but if you could convert this .ppt presentation into a .wmv show, everyone would be able to view it ...

The problems with a power point presentation comes when the user viewing does not have microsoft office, so they would not have the power point viewer installed on their computer - so they would not be able to view your show .. ... there is a free substitute for microsoft office called open office, which includes powerpoint - and you can do a search and find the link, however, open office is a fairly large download for someone just to view the power point presentation ..

In any case - if you wanted to keep this as powerpoint, you would need to apply the link to the power point presentation on your webpage ..

the link would contain your domain name, the name of the presentation followed by it's file format which is .ppt ..

so something that looks like this .. www.yourdomain.com/nameofpresentation.ppt

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Carla_Dcrdesigns
      Private First Class

• Oct 2007

Re: How do you add Power Point to Blue Voda

Thank you for this, i am going tot ry this now.. It is so nice that others can help when needed :0)

Carla DeLapaz
      Thanks a Bunch
      Carla DeLaPaz
      DCS Designs
      www.dc-sdesigns.com

Comment

Working...
      X