• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bacardy
    Private

• Feb 2008

Creating Subpages

Hello, I am new here so i have some questions,

How do i create subpages in BlueVoda ? Somehow none of our tutorials seem to cover it !
    I have my index page ready with my Navigation Bar and all, but i cant create any pages to link it to. When i click New Page, it opens a complete new project.
    I used to use WebPlus from Serif, where i could just click on insert and then new page. And i could even link the pages in my publication together without knowing my domain name yet.
    All the pages where in one file that i just uploaded and everything was there.
    But WebPlus does not have all the other features that BlueVoda has, which i really need.
    So please how do i create subpages without opning a new publication ?
    Check Out : www.pixelmania-ads.com
  • allanl
    Staff Sergeant

• Sep 2006

Re: Creating Subpages

Bacardy
    You have to create a new page everytime, name it and then save as ( the page name).Publish the page,then you can then link to this page from your index page.
    You already have links on the website you have inserted above is this your site?
    Allan
    http://www.gracie-mae.co.uk

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Hi,

Allan is correct you cant do it in Blue Voda.

You have to create each individual page one by one
      and name them approriately to suit your needs.

If you want all the additional pages to look exactly the same
      you can use the clone tool which is the 2nd icon on the top left
      hand corner of your BV page.

Once you have made the changes save as "antique_pg1" etc.
      Make sure you type in the correct link in properties "http:/www.yourdomain.com/antique_pg1.html" before publishing."

Always "Verify links" which you can find under "Tools" for validation before
      publishing each and every page.

Since you have a lot of different lighting products I strongly suggest you go to cPanel> and create new folders for each different products for ease of mantainance.

Example: "public_html/antique/", "public_html/tiffany/", "public_html/modern/" and so on as this will also keep your cPanel neat and tidy and easier to id and make product changes.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• Bacardy
        Private

• Feb 2008

Thanks for your fast replies guys,

I will try that. Yes the page in my signature is my first creation that i did with WebPlus, but as you can probably see, the page is not centered in the browser and on some computers with low resolutions, the text on the buttons is too big. But i was able to fix all that with BlueVoda.

Thanks again guys
        Check Out : www.pixelmania-ads.com

Comment

• GoldenP
          Private

• Sep 2011

Hi Bacardy...

I am a "beginner" or amateur in creating website, and I want to know if can finally link your subpage with your main page.

GoldenP

Comment

Working...
          X