Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to create few "Go Menu Bar + Search"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create few "Go Menu Bar + Search"?

Hi there.. I'm another newbie here.. I'm still scratching my head over my little project here for my lil business.. phewww.... Sure it looks easy when I surv the net but understanding some of the jargon words is a "battle"! I wanted to learn how to do a "Go Menu Bar + Auto Search"... Sorta like 2 in 1 thing... but I don't know how to tell it in words... Searched everywhere in the tutorial videos but still can't find it...

See if any of you guys here know what I'm talking about. I've paste a printscreen on the menu bar that I'm talking about.. Help is needed...

It actually has like few "Jump Menu" + a "Go Menu Bar"... Well, this is actually my competitor's site.. I hope I can built a better site than what she has...
    Attached Files

Re: How to create few "Go Menu Bar + Search"?

Hi Swan... On the left side of your web builder is a Menu Bar tool.. click on it it will open on your page ... right click there and go to properties..add the items , urls or whatever you want... pick the style and so on... play around with it for a while in preview until you get the hang of it... hope that helps... Doug

Comment

Re: How to create few "Go Menu Bar + Search"?

Hi Doug, appreciate for it. I'll try and see... Thank you so much...

Comment

Working...
      X